Anti-terrorism act II

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Thu Dec 6 13:50:48 PST 2001

Is it just me or is there a strange amnesia going around? Ashcroft's anti-terrorism bill is hardly a first. Why isn't anyone asking how it is that aliens can be legally detained indefinitely without due process? Or is Clinton's Anti-terrrorism act - the OKbomb act - too banal to mention? These acts that come in a series, would they be part of the same production, one wonders? But for the wise men of LbO two is hardly a series and even if it were, what of it?

Those who aren't that wise can look at my earlier post: FBI busts South Florida "jihad" in 1997.

Hakki