Left in the Midwest Re: Night of the living Yoshie

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 10:34:41 PST 2001

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> A movement that can't grow in the heart of the
> Midwest has no future.

So, is that how you ended up there?...this was a sacrifice for the movement. Indeed you should be commended then for making the ULTIMATE sacrifice.

> Surely, places like Columbus, OH are crucial
> battlegrounds where all
> leftists in America should serve at least one tour
> (= at least ten
> years) of duty

I've already done my time, sugar. I am talking about the coal mine wars in West Virginia at the end of the 70s. At that time, I made several swoops into Columbus (which is why I have such a distate for the place). The best I can say about Columbus is that it is better than Cleveland or Dayton. By the way, how much time do you have left on your tour of duty? Let us know if you plan to make your retreat to San Francisco (as I did) :)

> SF, etc. where
> many LBO-talkers have the luxury of casually dissing

I dont dis "leftists"...I dis Stalinists who are poseurs...who posses signs and words of Peace and Freedom but then support butchers and repressors of freedom. Of course, I realize that most of those stalin-supporters are just guilty of naivete and self-deception...most of them are really so fragile (and anemic) that they would faint at the sight of blood.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx