Left in the Midwest Re: Night of the living Yoshie

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 7 12:20:40 PST 2001

>The best I can say about Columbus is that it
>is better than Cleveland or Dayton.

For a left-wing politics, Cleveland is a much better place than Columbus. Cleveland also has large communities of folks from the Middle East. I think you are just a snob on the West Coast who knows nothing about the Left in Ohio or the Midwest in general, despite your mention of coal minders in West Virginia. I may not be pro-American, but I'm squarely pro-Midwestern, you see. :->

>I dis Stalinists who are
>poseurs...who posses signs and words of Peace and
>Freedom but then support butchers and repressors of
>freedom.

You mean Stalinists = those who dare to point out Kim Jong Il, etc. are the lesser of two evils for humanity when compared to US imperialism. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>