Yoshie's Options: USA or North Korea

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 22:12:48 PST 2001

--- Justin Schwartz <jkschw at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >"De gustibus non est disputandum", or no need
> arguing
> >over tastes.
>
> De gustibus non disputandam est, I believe. "There
> is no arguing about
> taste." But if it's a mayyer of taste you say:

I will stand by my latin...although I did not give a literal word by word rendering.

> f Yoshie enjoys Columbus,
> >then that's fine. I will admit though I have to
> >strain to believe anybody would like it...but, of
> >course, to each his/her own.
>
> This is condescending.

No, it's how I really feel. I do find it hard to understand how someone could like living in Columbus. You and Yoshie seem to like it though. So be it!

>>But perhaps you don't have kids.

Yes I do have a kid and one more is due out in January!
> Frisco is very nice,

One piece of friendly advice to everybody, and especially Doug since he is coming out here next week...dont cal San Francisco "Frisco"...natives will laugh at you until their silly...Of course, if you dont mind being laughed at, go ahead and call it "Frisco"...If you need a diminuitive, it is proper to say "the City" or "San Fran".

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx