Act now

rhisiart at earthlink.net rhisiart at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 11:36:55 PST 2001

From: Jon Bexell <jabex at mac.com> To: Action Alerts Central <actions at mlm.legitgov.org>

December 12th is now officially upon us. Citizens for Legitimate Government urges you to participate in whatever way you can. From black armbands to protests and the below actions at home, you can get involved and tell the Bush misadministration that you re still mad as hell!

Visit our 12/12 page for protest information and resources. Also check back later tonight and tomorrow for reports on the events nationwide!!!

http://www.legitgov.org/December12/Dec12ndx.html --- We encourage each of you on Wednesday, 12/12, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., to call the Supreme Court of the United States and leave this message for Chief Justice Rehnquist, 202.479.3000 (operator):

"Let this serve as a reminder of your oath: Support and defend the Constitution as you've sworn to do."

Thank you.

And send this letter making sure it is postmarked 12/12!

Supreme Court of the United States 1 First Street NE Washington, DC 20543

Chief Justice Rehnquist:

It's been one year since your court, in the middle of the night, put forth the unjust decision in Bush v. Gore based in politics and not in the law. It is a decision I will never accept, nor will I accept the legitimacy of George W. Bush. I believe the five justices in the majority opinion of Bush v. Gore ought to be IMPEACHED and I will work tirelessly to see that this eventually comes to pass.

For 12/12 protests and vigils across the nation, please visit our website: http://www.legitgov.org/December12/Dec12ndx.html