Secret and other affairs

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Wed Dec 19 00:39:28 PST 2001

>>> owner-lbo-talk-digest at lists.panix.com 12/18/01 08:00PM >>>
Maybe Afghan women in exile became better
>organized, got more funding, increased communication
>w/feminists in the US . . .
Actually, I'd be interested in knowing more about the funding question if you or anyone here cares to expand on it. Who has funded various factions of Afghan women in exile? Yoshie

Wow this discussion is really revealing all sorts of things. I mean we have seen the American state supporting the Taliban in the past against the Russians, we have seen the US also supporting the Northern Alliance against the Taliban, and making friends with the Russians. We have also heard from some of our cleverer comrades about how the US also secretly organised the attack on the WTC. And now, what if it turns out that the US has also been funding RAWA and Afghan women's opposition in general? Gee wizz wow! Capital really does have no outside after all. This is so ... you know ... enlightening and all Tahir