woah! Mumia!

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Dec 19 04:40:52 PST 2001

>From what I could see, this meant he gets a new
sentencing hearing, at which time he could still get the death penalty. So under the pretext of some improved procedure, the same punishment could be carried out. Am I wrong? -- mbs

At 01:15 PM 12/18/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Woah
>
>Folks are being quiet about the Mumia news...maybe no
>one heard? Bad nes is..he'd not getting out...but the
>good news...

yeah. pretty wild. i saw that earlier today and almost forwarded, but figured everyone else would so why waste the bandwidth. ha ha ha! :)

maybe it's one silver lining that results from this mess: no one was paying attention or, rather, will pay attention?

dunno.

kelley