more on the Israeli connection

Seth Ackerman sia at nyc.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 10:56:13 PST 2001

From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com>

> >Is there any source for this other then Fox? I don't consider them a
> >credible source of information.
>
> Murdoch properties aren't known for their hostility to Israel, are they?

No, they're not.

Also, it's pretty obvious this information was dumped on Fox's Carl Cameron by some unhappy people in the FBI. It's not like Cameron spent lonely hours digging in the public library. An FBI guy told him there were Israeli "tie-ins" but then refused to explain what he meant. Then he gave an on-the-record quote to the effect of: "The extremely explosive and shocking information about Israel's role is something it would not be prudent to discuss at this time." Clearly it was meant to stimulate further inquiries.

Seth