spy vs. spy ?

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Dec 21 14:43:44 PST 2001

spy vs. spy ?

Hi,

NewsMax is an ultraconservative news site with a history of runing dubious stories about conspiracies. They were a major source of the Clinton conspiracy garbage. One of their major writers is Christopher Ruddy--funded by R. M. Scaife. If people feel they must plop this glob on a left list, please identify the source as right-wing and dubious.

This story may turn out to be true, but don't rely on NewsMax alone as a source.

- -Chip Berlet

%%%%%%%

CB: Yea, I figured I'd run it by the Chip/Michael P. fascist detector.

Of course, nowadays Ron Paul and Congresser Barr have some of the best anti-war , anti-Ashcroft positions.