Kate Beckinsale

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Sat Dec 22 13:38:56 PST 2001

> Okay, I have a new favorite actress. Granted, her most recent
> films have
> stunk (Pearl Harbor, Brokedown Palace) The Alice in Wonderland
> film
> she starred in was great. I liked Last Days of Disco, too.
>
> Peter

"Last Days" was, in my view, the weakest Whit Stillman effort. I prefer "Barcelona" with its pro-NATO message and portrayal of the young romantic capitalist abroad. (Mira Sorvino is fine, too.) As for Beckinsale, she does nuthin' for me --I'll take Jennifer Jason Leigh over her any day.

Say, is the War on Terror still on?

DP