Global Capital, Empire and Argentina

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 21:48:01 PST 2001

--- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> I don't know what the intentions of Negri & Hardt
> were, and I have
> ceased to be very interested in what its admiring
> readers get from it,
> but it looks very much to me as a banal replay of
> the traditional tune
> of the ultra-left: All is hopeless. Struggle is
> pointless.
>
> Carro

No, Carrol, that is not the message of Hardt and Negri..quite to the contrary, their message is one of revolutionary hope....however not along the lines of national liberation, which at this point leads to a dead end.

By the way the "admirers" of Hardt & Negri have ceased to care what you and the lou proyects of the world think.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx