Ah. Another malignant fuck...

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 11:39:37 PST 2001

Brad,

I agree with you that it was an act of mass murder that strengthened the Right...although some of the mass murderers may have been duped into the action because of animosity generated by US foreign policy (as well as the enticement of paradise, virgins, etc ;)

Anyone who saw this action as anti-imperialist and just, really needs to get their head checked, because they are sick.

-Thomas

--- Bradford DeLong <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> >Ah. Another malignant fuck...
> >
> >%%%%%%%
> >
> >CB: You might be virtually surrounded.
>

> By people who think that in some way September 11
> was "an attack upon
> Empire," a "doing unto Empire as Empire has done
> unto you," rather
> than an act of mass murder, and one that
> substantially strengthened
> the American right?
>
> If so, then I should have taken a much longer
> vacation from this list.
>

> Brad DeLong

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx