forbes imf

Jeet Heer jeetheer at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:27:51 PST 2001

. Is this anything new, that Steve Forbes would
>criticize
>the IMF's approach, or is he unique among conservatives, or have there
>always been a minority of conservatives who don't like it.
>Christine

I seem to recall quite a few articles in the now defunct American Specator criticizing the IMF from the right, largely on supply-side grounds. Believing as they do that growth is the all purpose solution of to problems, supply siders are very critical of austerity oriented policies. People like George Gilder are an example of this sort of thinking....

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx