Ah. Another malignant fuck...

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Dec 27 14:10:05 PST 2001

Ah. Another malignant fuck...

> >%%%%%%%
> >
> >CB: You might be virtually surrounded.
>

> By people who think that in some way September 11
> was "an attack upon
> Empire," a "doing unto Empire as Empire has done
> unto you," rather
> than an act of mass murder, and one that
> substantially strengthened
> the American right?
>
> If so, then I should have taken a much longer
> vacation from this list.
>

> Brad DeLong

%%%%%%%

CB: Yes, Sept. 11 was a horrific mass murder, but that day fades further and further in the past. It is becoming ancient history like the stock market of October. The mass murder going on now is being perpetrated by the U.S. in Afghanistan, and perhaps elsewhere soon. We can't do anything about Sept. 11. It is over. But we can try to stop further unjustified and certainly not anti-imperialist murders being carried out by the U.S. now. We have to forget about Sept. 11 and concentrate on the present . It doesn't matter whether Sept. 11 was justified or not. The U.S. war now is not justified, and anybody who supports it would probably have to fall into your malignant fuck category, don't you think ? The malignancy now is the U.S. Marines, et al.