Bad Movie Nite

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Mon Dec 31 13:09:37 PST 2001

Every New Year's Eve my wife and I (now joined by our 10-year-old daughter) watch the worst movies we can find, and we've seen some bad ones: "Cheaper to Keep Her" with Mac Davis; "Roller Boogie" with Linda Blair; "Xanadu" with Olivia Newton-John; and "Stayin' Alive" with John Travolta. Tonight we're going with Travolta a second time, "Battleship Earth," his sci-fi Scientology epic that tanked last year. But I'm looking forward to the other feature we have, "Chattanooga Choo-Choo" with Barbara Eden and Joe Namath. According to Joe Bob Briggs,

"This non-movie . . . consists of airheads running around on a train for two hours while George Kennedy tries to emote and the Doublemint Twins, Candi and Randi, try to compete with a bimbo cheerleading squad in the halter-jiggle sweepstakes. The only way to get through it is by way of mind-altering substances and dates old enough to remember the 1967 Super Bowl."

Can't wait!

Happy New Year comrades!

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20011231/aa6304cc/attachment.htm>