"The Rapture" comung tomorrow to your suburban cineplex!

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 1 11:30:34 PST 2001

-----Original Message----- From: Linda Muller <linda at buchanan.org> To: brigade at zeus.wwol.com <brigade at zeus.wwol.com> Date: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:45 AM Subject: [BRIGADE] Left Behind - Opens THIS Weekend

Dear Brigade,

Go to: http://www.leftbehind-themovie.com/

and get the scoop on the new movie, "Left Behind". I haven't read the book (or series) yet but they are on my list. See info below to find out if it is playing in a theater near you.

FTC-Linda

PS - Here are a few reviews from their website:

"Left Behind" is a compelling movie that will appeal to Christians and non-Christians alike, and will be engaging regardless of whether you have read the book. -CNN

"I can personally recommend this movie because it will inspire and encourage believers while it brings warning and conviction to the unbeliever. Scripture is very skillfully used to show the profound accuracy of biblical prophecy. For my part I say 'commendations' for the excellent use of this medium to tell the vital biblical truth about the rapture. It is an essential and urgent message for our time." - T.L. Lovery, Assistant General Overseer, Church of God International

Although it has a lot of religious content it is not a traditional religious film, it is more of a faith based theatrical movie. You don't have to be religious or a Christian to see this film and you will get it. It is full of action and suspense and is laced with explosions and corruption. Left Behind has everything you want to see in a big action film. -LA Film Magazine

"LEFT BEHIND: The Movie is an excellent portrayal of what the Bible declares will actually happen following the rapture. -Dr. Bill Bright, President Campus Crusade

"This film is sensitively written, beautifully directed, acted and produced. I feel it's certainly one of the very best Christian-produced films ever made " -Pat Boone

"LEFT BEHIND is the most believable and best produced film about Biblical prophecy ever! It captures the essence of the best seller by LaHaye and Jenkins, and even improves the details, to give us a powerful preview of the near future of our planet. This movie should be seen by millions. It could be one of the greatest evangelistic tools of all time. The acting and photography are superb, and the special effects help make it a first-rate production by any standard. Executive Producers Peter and Paul Lalonde have truly reached their stride " - Ron Graff, Prophecy Central

"Peter and Paul Lalonde are to Christian filmmaking what Steven Speilberg is to Hollywood" -John Hagee

Without a doubt, Left Behind is well worth your time. The acting and directing are top quality. Both as entertainment and as a catalyst for spiritual truth, it delivers! The producers were so committed to creating an effective tool for the gospel that they were not willing to have Hollywood mess this one up; it's just too important. Now the idea is for Christians (the 1% of America who are fans of this book) to spread the word about this incredible opportunity. Set for theatrical release in February 2001, Cloud Ten Pictures is looking for partners willing to make it possible for Left Behind to come to their community theater. The potential outreach of Left Behind is astounding! Compared to other Christian rapture films, the quality is without equal, with an embarrassment factor of zero. While the gospel is clear, the message is best taught through Christians who could use this film as a discussion starter. There is no invitation at the end, as in films from Billy Graham. Christians should be prepared to field questions and guide people to the truth . -Ken James, Christian Spotlight on the Movies

-

From: TVC NEWS <tvcnews at traditionalvalues.org> To: linda at buchanan.org Subject: Is Left Behind-The Movie coming to a theater near you this Friday? Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:56:10 -0500 (EST)

LEFT BEHIND - The most anticipated movie in Christian filmmaking history will hit theaters all across North America on Friday February 2nd. To find out if it's going to be premiering in your city, all you have to do is click on the link below.

http://www.leftbehind-themovie.com/map.html

Left Behind - The Movie is the single project that can literally burst the doors to Hollywood wide open. It's a ONCE IN A GENERATION OPPORTUNITY to show Hollywood that there is a huge audience for good and Godly films. You see, if we fill those theaters this weekend, we will be paving the way for countless future Christian films.

For so long we in the Christian community have pointed out the shortcomings of Hollywood, but we've failed to offer many real, viable alternatives. Finally, Left Behind-The Movie has changed all that. So please, drop by http://www.lbtribforce.com/redirect.html?afid=a1043b and if Left Behind is playing near you, join us for a night to remember.

Hope to see you there,

Peter Lalonde Producer, LEFT BEHIND THE MOVIE

P.S. Advance ticket sales are already going crazy, and some theaters have already sold out for opening night. So please, call or visit your theater today and make sure you reserve your seats in advance. Don't get left behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ T H E I N T E R N E T B R I G A D E Linda Muller - WebMaster Post Office Box 650266, Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165 Email: linda at buchanan.org Web: http://www.buchanan.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~