Lynsenkoism? a/k/a Lysenkoism

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Wed Feb 7 08:35:38 PST 2001

Do I remember the name of leftie evolutionist John Maynard Smith correctly?> A lovely read, as I remember and a seriously famous scientist a coupla decades back. 'Course, Einstein himself was a loud'n'proud leftie, too.

But ya just gotta read Levins & Lewontin, Michael. Can't lend you mine, as I've lost it, and the replacement I ordered from Amazon won't come until a certain listmaster stops waxing lyrical about American virtue and German frauleins and publishes his !#* book ...

Cheers, Rob.