Zoe Heller on Arianna Stassinopoulos (Huffington)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Feb 8 10:51:37 PST 2001

At 01:17 PM 2/8/01 -0500, Chip Berlet wrote:

>Talk about Gonadal Politics, if we castrated some of her
>worshipful male leftists, they probably would wake up and
>smell the rat. (speaking in metaphor, of course) :-)

wot?! you mean they wouldn't say things like "she's a babe" on a fucking left list chip? really? is that it? you mean it's, like, natural--because they have balls (not for long if it were up to me!) for them to drool over babes while, hypothetically speaking, denounce others for, say, engaging in some sort of subtle racism? so sexism is embedded in their 'nads?

well, i guess i should sharpen my machete and take care of this nonsense right away.

:)

anyway, carrol is fond of going on about how the left will never get anywhere if they don't confront racism. well, let me just say that the left ain't getting anyway, if they can't be bothered to even feel the slightest bit foolish for mentioning arianna's babehood in THIS godforsaken hell of listserv space.

kelley

and i'm not even on the rag lately