Zoe Heller on Arianna Stassinopoulos (Huffington)

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Feb 8 11:06:14 PST 2001

Chip --

As someone who has criticized Huffington often for her desire to "scrap SSI" the disability benefit for low income persons, I could not agree with your assessment more. Marc Cooper's head is between his legs. Marta

-- Marta Russell author, Los Angeles, CA http://disweb.org/ Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html