Fidel: hacker

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Feb 9 11:32:53 PST 2001

At 10:32 AM 2/9/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>[via Declan McCullagh]

speaking of Declan. last week or so, he encouraged people to watch "John Stossel's January 27 ABC News special, "Mr. Stossel Goes to Washington." Taxes are too high, the government squanders much of the money, and the "free market" provides the best alternative to the "central planning" of Washington bureaucracy." (quoted from FAIR's alert)

I sent the Fair piece exposing the sham that was Stossel's journalism" to Declan first thing this a.m. and I see he's been posting a great deal wo Politech, his list. Butt of course, he hasn't bothered to post the FAIR criticisms almost 6 hrs later.

kelley