RES: Tariq Ali on Porto Alegre

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Sun Feb 11 10:57:15 PST 2001

-----Mensagem original----- De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de Dennis Robert Redmond Enviada em: sábado, 10 de fevereiro de 2001 18:22 Para: lbo-talk Assunto: Re: Tariq Ali on Porto Alegre

Dennis Redmont wrote

-Poland, Hungary, Slovenia and the Czechs are -putting up a pretty good fight against the neolibs.

What does it means? I thought those countries didn´t offered any resistance against shock therapy. Am I wrong?

Alexandre Fenelon