Tasteless site

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Sun Feb 11 11:38:31 PST 2001

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Tony B. wrote:

> The English king who said "will no one rid me of this
> turbulent priest" whereupon two knights set out and
> assassinated the archbishop in his own church!

Ah yes, an excellent anology to the 'bonsai cat' site.

Carrol has it exactly right -- the end of the bleating about Rap music would mean much more about racism in the US than the Colin and Condi show ever will.

BTW: an ammusing side effect of Comrade Susi's logic is that a guy that killed a state trooper in TX a few years ago used the defence that some heavy metal band's violent lyrics were responsible for his actions.

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com