No Sex Please - We're Post-Human!

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Mon Feb 12 14:05:28 PST 2001

[Yes folks, I'm back, at least for awhile.]

Actually, Essen along with Dortmund and some neighboring cities constitutes the largest metropolitan area in the German-speaking world, if all of that is counted as one. At one time that metropolitan area had the world's largest single concentration of industrial output on the face of the earth. I don't think that is the case anymore, between WW II and post-industrial slump. Barkley Rosser Professor of Economics MSC 0204 James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA 22807 USA email: rosserjb at jmu.edu website: http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:37 PM Subject: Re: No Sex Please - We're Post-Human!