Tasteless site

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 12 13:25:47 PST 2001

BTW, the Congressman voted for "Plan Columbia." http://www.ciponline.org/colombia/aid/aidsumm.htm Nutball, Ron Paul, didn't. http://www.ciponline.org/colombia/aid/housevotes.htm At least I'd be pretty sure he did. ADA rating 25, ACU rating 88 for the Oxnard Republican. (I graduated from a high school in Oxnard. For years the district was represented by conservative Republican, Lagomarsino. Big pusher of Contra Aid.)

Michael Pugliese

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

>***** http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,41733,00.html
>FBI Goes After Bonsaikitten.com
>by Declan McCullagh (declan at wired.com)
>10:10 a.m. Feb. 9, 2001 PST
>
>...In December 1999, President Clinton signed a law that makes it a
>federal felony to possess "a depiction of animal cruelty" with the
>intent to distribute across state lines -- such as on the Internet.
>During a floor debate, Rep. Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.) claimed that
>"sick criminals are taking advantage of the loopholes in the local
>law and the lack of federal law on animal cruelty videos."... *****

http://www.insideadult.com/archive/august1999/8_27_99.html

Bone: "I was so tempted to call you yesterday to say that I was doing a crush video with Zoe and Kid Vegas."

No crush videos, but Cattiva's done some Hustler layouts and has appeared in videos with and for Ed Powers, Zane and Annabolic. Cattiva was on Powers' radio show several weeks ago where Powers' female assistant started grabbing her tits on the air. "The people were nice. They were very friendly," Cattiva notes. One would imagine.

Bone: "The first time I met her, I said would you do a gangbang. She said I'd loved to. No one's asked me. See what's wrong with our industry."

G. Ross: "I know I've been using the wrong opening line with a woman."

Besides being astonishingly pretty, among Cattiva's special sexual talents is her ability to fist herself both fore and aft, simultaneously, according to Bone.

G. Ross: "I think this interview is taking a whole new dimension. Do you do this recreationally?"

Cattiva: "Sometimes, when I'm in the mood. I also like to be spanked....anything...as long as it's sexual. I want to be extremely nasty on video."

Since Bone brought up the subject of crush videos, here's a bit more on the subject - minutes taken from the Congressional Record War when Rep. Elton Gallegly (R-Calif), stomped down to the floor of the august US House of Representatives to angrily denounce... crush videos.

Here's parts of Gallegly's speech, devoted to his bill that would punish physical and "electronic images" -- think JPEGs -- of women stepping on "small animals with their feet". Among other things, it make it a crime to distribute documentaries showing Spanish bullfights or publish National Geographics with photos of poachers of endangered animals in Africa.

Excerpts (typos faithfully reproduced from congressional record):

Gallegly: "People around the country are making `crush videos.' These videos feature women crushing small animals with their feet while wearing spiked heals. The videos are sold nationwide to people who enjoy this type of so-called 'foot fetish' and sellers of the video are making millions of dollars.

"The acts of animals cruelty featured in the video are illegal under state law. However... it is difficult to prosecute these acts under state animal cruelty laws. First, a District Attorney must identify the individual in the video. This is a difficult task given the fact that most of the time, only the actress' legs are shown...

"Sick criminals are taking advantage of the loopholes in the local law and the lack of federal law on animal cruelty videos. This is a serious problem. Thousands of these videos are being sold. Thousands of dollars are being made. By not closing these loopholes and allowing this sick behavior, we are encouraging people to profit from violating the state animal cruelty laws. This must be stopped! I urge all of my colleagues to join me in pursuing this legislation which will put an end to profiting from these disgusting criminal acts.

HR 1887 IH

106th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 1887

To amend title 18, United States Code, to punish the depiction of animal cruelty.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES May 20, 1999

Mr. GALLEGLY (for himself, Mr. SHAYS, Mrs. MORELLA, Mr. BROWN of California, and Mr. LIPINSKI) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL

To amend title 18, United States Code, to punish the depiction of animal cruelty.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. PUNISHMENT FOR DEPICTION OF ANIMAL CRUELTY.

(a) IN GENERAL- Chapter 3 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`Sec. 48. Depiction of animal cruelty

`(a) CREATION, SALE, OR POSSESSION- Whoever knowingly creates, sells, or possesses a depiction of animal cruelty with the intention of placing that depiction in interstate or foreign commerce for commercial gain, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

`(b) DEFINITIONS- In this section--

`(1) the term `depiction of animal cruelty' means any visual or auditory depiction, including any photograph, motion-picture film, video recording, electronic image, or sound recording of conduct in which a living animal is intentionally maimed, mutilated, tortured, wounded, or killed, if such conduct is illegal under Federal law or the law of the State in which the creation, sale, or possession takes place, regardless of whether the maiming, mutilation, torture, wounding, or killing took place in the State; and

`(2) the term `State' means each of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and any other commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.'.

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT- The table of sections for such chapter is amended by adding at the end the following:

`48. Depiction of animal cruelty.'.