Slick Willie heads uptown

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:53:37 PST 2001

Doug,

Hey, I'm teaching Urban Economics right now. I am aware that Harlem has a long way to go in terms of gentrification. But, I have no doubt that Slick Willie will end up in one of the gentrifying sections, if not already fully gentrified. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 2:28 PM Subject: Re: Slick Willie heads uptown