spineless pinko's update

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Feb 14 18:00:48 PST 2001

Lisa & Ian Murray wrote:

> [from Barkley's home state]
>
> Va. Pledge of Allegiance Bill Withdrawn
>
> By Lisa Rein
> Washington Post Staff Writer
> Wednesday, February 14, 2001; 12:32 PM

I'm disappointed. The Virginia anarchists were hoping that the Pledge of Allegiance bill would pass, because there's nothing like a mandatory stupid ritual to piss the teens off. You all should see the e-mail I get from teens who are harassed for not standing for the pledge or for wearing clothes with political statements.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe