spineless pinko's update

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Thu Feb 15 14:29:16 PST 2001

From: "Joanna Sheldon" <cjs10 at cornell.edu>
> btw, when was "under God" dropped?

It wasn't. I went to elementary school in rural California 7 or 8 years ago and we had to recite the pledge along with the "under god" part. When I moved to Minnesota we didn't have to say the pledge at all. It's apparently something that varies depending on where you are.

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.anarchistfaq.org

"The State is a condition, a certain relationship between human beings, a mode of human behavior; we destroy it by contracting other relationships, by behaving differently" - Gustav Landauer