Tasteless site

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Fri Feb 16 13:27:33 PST 2001

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, kelley wrote:

> At 02:45 PM 2/16/01 -0500, Matt Cramer wrote:
> >
> >Nope. The joke Justin mentions above is exactly what I was getting at
> >when I replied to whoever said "the left is the party of freedom and
> >equality" with "yeah well the right sez the same thing about themselves".
>
> i'm writing to Reese, not you, so why don't you poke a hole in your side
> and let the sap run out.

Writing to Reese?

> in other words, you're asking people to defend the radical left
> to you. ditto matt.

What is this "ditto matt" thing supposed to mean, then?

> >I have no idea what wierd interpretation leads you to believe my comment
> >was a challenge to defend a view, other than you are *looking* to start a
> >fight. I'm not.
>
> you (in the past) and reese both imagine that your comments are somehow
> news to anyone here. it's pathetic.

Oh I see. When you replied to me, in this thread, which was about one topic, I was supposed to realise you were talking about some other topic from some other random dead thread. Silly me.

> remember, i just got done reading your pathetic excuse for an argument
> where you red baited john friggin galt of all people, by associating all
> that is bad to the left.

No, I told Galt that his claim that there is no evidence of the media manipulating news for leftist causes is horseshit. Thread synopsis:

1) Reese (or you, I can't recall): examples of right-biased media 2) Faustus: the left does the same thing 3) Galt: no they don't 4) Me: Here's an example

So what if I used gun control for my example? Many on the left have told me that gun control is one of their causes.

> bugger off with the disingenuous bullshit about
> how you are just so innocent of being antagonistic to left ideas. gimme a
> fuckin' break.

You're trying to force everything I say through some kind of cosmic battle of left vs. right. My politics do not fit into that dichotomy.

> Bitchily,
>
> kelley (and NO! i don't get my dot for another two weeks!!! heh.)

Dot?

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ Man is his own star; and that soul that can Be honest is the only perfect man.

-John Fletcher