Urban Legend Generator

qualiall_2 at yahoo.com qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 16:11:33 PST 2001

If you have an e-mail account and gullible friends, you have undoubetedly received dire warnings, sad stories, unbelievable offers, and lame recycled jokes that supposedly "really happened." Are you tired of being on the receiving end? Why not hop on the misinformation superhighway with our Urban Legend Generator*? Simply make your selections from the menus below and our incredibly complicated and technologically advanced PUMA* (plausible urban myth articulator) will do the rest.

http://toybox.asap.net/legend/

-KRD