Tasteless site

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Feb 17 08:40:29 PST 2001

At 11:13 AM 2/17/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Ending the US War on Drugs

right. if you were a leftists, you'd call it the war on the poor.

>Ending US/NATO Imperialism (Middle East, Balkans, South America)

right. if you were a leftist, you'd type US imperialism

>Supporting Individual Gun Rights

right. if you were a leftist, you wouldn't be interested in it because it's an individual right, but a collective right. not only that, one really must laugh over the use of caps I, G, R.

>Decentralising political power (having a constitutional US Fed gov)

laughing to hard............can't type............must get a case of depends.