Tasteless site

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Sat Feb 17 08:59:19 PST 2001

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, kelley wrote:

> At 11:13 AM 2/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Ending the US War on Drugs
>
> right. if you were a leftists, you'd call it the war on the poor.

Thats what it is. Thats not what it is called. Since your so in touch with my posts to other lists why don't you find some regarding the War on Drugs where I've explained to supporters how drug abuse is not a result of drug availability but a result of other social factors - particularly racism and classism.

So......bzzzzzzzt. Try again.

> >Ending US/NATO Imperialism (Middle East, Balkans, South America)
>
> right. if you were a leftist, you'd type US imperialism

NATO is the means by which the US flexes its military might in support of its imperialism - this is a purely rightist viewpoint?

> >Supporting Individual Gun Rights
>
> right. if you were a leftist, you wouldn't be interested in it because
> it's an individual right, but a collective right.

Exactly.

> not only that, one really
> must laugh over the use of caps I, G, R.

Now I'm laughing at you, but I'll stop because I know you are case-sensitive challenged. It is common style to capitalise all the first letters of words when making a list, an outline, an index, etc., except for words like an, of, the, to, etc. If you noticed I consistently capitalised in the list I wrote, not just with the item regarding gun rights. You can remove that foot from your mouth anytime.

> > >Decentralising political power (having a constitutional US Fed gov)
>
> laughing to hard............can't type............must get a case of depends.

Thanks for the mature, intelligent reply.

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ Jesus proclaimed the coming of the Kingdom, but what came was the Church.

-Alfred Loisy