Tasteless site

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Feb 17 10:35:42 PST 2001

At 01:18 PM 2/17/01 -0500, Dennis wrote:

>Jesus Kelley. Are you the High Priestess of the Noble Left?

no, yoshie is.

>Left this, left that, here a left, there a left, everywhere a left left.

it's a left list.

>It is not a religion.

to argue that there is no need for discussion because we know the answer as to what the left is, however, is to make it into a religion. similarly, suggesting that we don't need to discuss it because it's pointless is turning it into a religion.

>So Matt Cramer makes libertarian arguments on a "left" list. Who
>the fuck cares?

obviously you don't.

>Engage him, of course,

discussing the drawbacks of libertarians is a frequent theme of discussion here, particularly since doug is often denounced by some here as "too libertarian".

>but please stop this silly lefty-left
>chatter that ultimately means dick. Pull the tag from the mattress. Rip the
>label from the can. Move on.

two words: filter me.