spineless pinko's update

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Feb 18 14:56:04 PST 2001

BTW, folks, the bill about the pledge of allegiance is back on track in the VA legislature. Warren Barry was mollified by a compromise that allows the students of parents to explain their positions thereby keeping them from being suspended. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, February 18, 2001 3:13 AM Subject: Re: spineless pinko's update