Carowan unmasked

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Feb 19 13:50:59 PST 2001

At 04:12 PM 2/19/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>kelley wrote:
>
>>well, i guess i can only say that Yates was right.
>
>I would still like to have seen what he'd have done as MR's book editor.
>
>Doug

actually, you're right and that was meanspirited of me. you're a good, upstanding guy doug. it's just that i don't understand why he couldn't have had a discussion with you, since you both have fought like cats and dogs and have never revealed yourself to be vindictive and spiteful. and i don't think anyone here has been that meanspirited that he should think he he wouldn't have been welcomed back. heck, he told me i had a fat ass and i still had reasonable discussions with him!

kelley