RES: marxism on wgn-fm

Alexandre Fenelon afenelon at zaz.com.br
Mon Feb 19 17:19:15 PST 2001

-----Mensagem original-----

De: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]Em nome de SergioL652 at aol.com

Enviada em: segunda-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2001 11:38

Para: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

Assunto: Re: marxism on wgn-fm

I agree, I believe the speaker was the author of "The Black Book of

Communism" As I told Michael when he identified the author for me, how come

nobody has written "The Black Book of Capitalism"?

[Alexandre Fenelon]

-Robert Kurz, a German marxist, is currently writing a book with this name. However, it not an

-list of capitalist crimes, but a history of the capitalist system (he argues that he would need at

-least 100 volumes, if it wanted only to make statistics of capitalist crimes). Mr. Kurz in quite

-unorthodox, however, and a hard critics of Leninism and Stalinism. In his book "The collapse

-of modernization-1991", he develops the thesis that the Soviet system had more in common

-with the German burgueoise idealism (mentioning Fichte, specifically), than with Karl Marx.

-I´m waiting for this book be publishe in my country.

Alexandre Fenelon -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20010219/9ece2f1e/attachment.htm>