marxism on wgn-fm

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Feb 20 08:43:44 PST 2001

Charles Brown wrote:

>I like him . He makes you all sound like me, defending Marxism,
>Cuba, denouncing the world historic murderousness of capitalism. A
>dash of gross anti-communism is the way to unite the left.

Hey, lots of us, me included, would "defend" Marxism and Cuba (even the crypto-libertarian Dennis Perrin defended Cuba!), and denounce the murderousness of capitalism, and it doesn't take a standard-issue hack like George Thomas to do it.

Thomas unsub'd a little while ago, so it's back to disunity!

Doug