marxism on wgn-fm

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Tue Feb 20 11:45:22 PST 2001

Doug wrote:

> Hey, lots of us, me included, would "defend" Marxism and Cuba (even
> the crypto-libertarian Dennis Perrin defended Cuba!), and denounce
> the murderousness of capitalism, and it doesn't take a standard-issue
> hack like George Thomas to do it.
>
> Thomas unsub'd a little while ago, so it's back to disunity!

"Crypto-libertarian"? Anarchist, please, Doug.

I defended what I think is defensible in Cuba. There's a lot there I find indefensible, even within the context of "national security." But I do find Cuba's health care system, and its policy of sending doctors throughout the developing world, admirable.

George left? (Pun intended.) Yeah, back to beating each other up.

DP