shameless, now godless, pinkos

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Feb 20 13:13:14 PST 2001

I regret to inform my colleagues on this list that a committee of the Virginia Senate has rejected by a 9-6 vote a resolution that was supported by our honorable governor and had passed the House of Delegates by 84-14 to have "In God We Trust" posted in all public schools in Virginia. I only hope and pray that the Lord Almighty will not rain down his wrath upon his godless people in righteousness upon such blasphemous behavior......... Barkley Rosser