kids v. economists

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:23:02 PST 2001

The young associates I know at those placesa re highly paid law serfs; they keep their heads down, work long hours, and hope to make partner in 10 years. They do what they are told. The partners may call the shots, but they are, as one says, socialized. You are not gonna change THEIR minds with a crit1que of economic thought. --jks