kids v. economists

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Fri Feb 23 14:23:58 PST 2001

> >What, no Duncan Kennedy on hierarchy for first year law students
> anymore???!!!
> >
> >Ian
>
> Are you suggesting that Duncan Kennedy's writings should be placed in
> some permanent position above other writings?
>
> How hierarchical of you!
>

> Brad DeLong

Negatory Dr. De...I just saw too many baby faced law school grads hunkered over their desks at the firm where I worked and said "no way" despite my mom's pleading. If you've seen any other law prof's who've decoded hierarchies in the legal profession let us know :-).

It is kinda difficult to tell if Kennedy is being self -effacing with regards to his own position; the aporias of tenure no doubt.

Ian