M&M in The Nation, huh?

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Feb 22 20:26:00 PST 2001

Who was it that was bitching about the apologia in The Nation for M&M? Did you even read the piece? I'll admit that when I saw the byline of "Richard Kim, grad student in Amer. Studs at NYU" that I was prepared for some explanation of how 'transgressive' he was or some such shit. But I just read the piece and it is nothing like that at all. I thought it was pretty good, actually -- a marxish critique much like the ones I've seen here. So has anybody else actually *read* the article?

The article happens to be online:

http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20010305&s=kim

Joseph Noonan Houston, TX jfn1 at msc.com

Computers hate being anthropomorphized.