Eminem, gangsta capitalist, or capitalist gangsta

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Feb 23 09:38:08 PST 2001

At 07:24 PM 2/23/01 +1100, Rob Schaap wrote:

>After that you can up the scale of brutality, debasement and carnage for a
>while. But all the while you know there'll be a crisis point, unless you
>can properly develop and reward ever more deranged minds to meet the ever
>more exacting requirements such demand management generates. Of course,
>computer technology will help there - you'll be able to show stuff that's
>so off it's physically impossible ...

Planning your summer vacation? Have you already done the NASCAR Summer Camp like our dear NASCAR Jordy [1]? If so, try this: http://www.covertops.com/

[1] Especially for Elena! NASCAR Jordy is one of the many PulpCulture Buoy Toys in the marketing stage inspired by Barbie (with Boots made for walkin' http://www.catalog.com/mrm/barbe/roadkill.jpg). Over the weekend, Elena and I will continue working on BuoyToys in development stage: Bronco Bustin Justin Those were the Daze Carl Conspiracy theory Michael (i can find any link) Pugliese Cranky Carrol MaxHunkHoney Anarch0 Chuck0 EuroDoll Dennis Safe Sex Dennis Dialectical Jazz Chaz Gonadal Politics Chuck Grinds Smack a Populist Chip Naked Opportunist NatureBuoy Newman! Rob-this chaps my ass-Schaap Naughty Joe Nooner Love me or Leo (comes with free lameware, AOHell) d^2 burn the fookin banks but lemme drink my pint in peace Winsome Wojtek okay, more later, need creative input from E!

NASCAR Jordy comes dressed in a red white and blue racing suit with "Wanna Stroke my Gun? I do" emblazoned across the chest, sponsored by anysuckerwecancon.com. accesorized with checkered flag and stock portfolio.

Wall Street Doug sports chinos and golf shirt from banana republic, displays _Wall Street_ in one arm and wears a "buy my book" button. when you pull his string he says, "shameless self promotion: i'll be on WBAI live 4 pm and don't forget that we're gonna burn your fucking banks!" Played backwards Wall St Doug says, "spank me"

Feckless Frank doll comes with his wife's email address, a stack of philosophy books, and when you pull his chain he says, "Wanna talk contingency?" or "I'm into polyamorous living so fuck you George. peace."

Dreamdate Dave is decked out in white tie and tails, carrys a bottle of Tickle Pink, Milton's _Paradise Lost_ and when you pull his chain he sez "Wanna see my Rockpile collection?" and "Date me. I once dated a chick that was on the Howard Stern show."

Dreamy DJ / Dave / wears his favorite Levis and any old clean shirt he can find. He comes with stacks and stacks of records, speakers, turn table, and 8 ft folding table. dreamy DJ / Dave / sez "Circumsized but not desensitized, believe me!"

Gangsta Rappah George is dressed in latest urban gear: hoody and camo fatigues, George sport his ball cap the old fashioned way. when you pull his finger he shouts "I'm a rhetor." and "I'm a rhetor!" and "I'm a rhetor?" and "I AM a rhetor" and "*I* am a rhetor" and "I am a RHETOR" played backwards George says "I'm a rhetor damn it"

Beantown Ben sports the intellectual look, wire rims unnecessary but wears them anyway. carries stacks of books--remaindered or with "used" stickers on the binding, the fattest doorstop tome sits on the top in an attempt to impress the chicks. Beantown Ben also comes with empty pizza box and empty, crushed 2ltr soda bottle.

Merlot Martin is dressed in rugged work clothes for gardening and outdoor tinkering. When you push Martin's foot he sez <g> when Martin has had to much Merlot he sez <grin>

Daisy Duke Dunk comes dressed in the latest cross dressing fashion. By day Dunk is decked out in GQ fashions, but by night dunk cuts loose, dons the daisy dukes, crop top and red and white gingham checked shirt and gets ready form some action at da club!

Rilly Rilly EZ J comes with the latest in noveau professor style: anything in black. EZ J comes with dead dissertation and bass guitar that he never plays. EZJ likes to say, "is it tenure yet?"