Eminem, gangsta capitalist, or capitalist gangsta

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Feb 23 18:46:16 PST 2001

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, kelley wrote:

> Elena and I will continue working on BuoyToys in development stage:
> EuroDoll Dennis

I'll have you know the blond hair was cloned from actual DNA samples of Nico. It was kind of a hassle, you know, the Berlin city authorities have this weird Teutonic hangup about non-carbon-based life-forms digging up dead rock stars, but some attack dogs from Bertelsmann valiantly ran air cover for us.

Intergalactic NDA agreements prevent me from saying anything about the tentacle implants, though.

-- Dennis (wriggle, wriggle)