Eminem, gangsta capitalist, or capitalist gangsta

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Fri Feb 23 10:24:44 PST 2001

>Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:39:39 -0600 (CST)
>From: jf noonan <jfn1 at msc.com>
>Subject: Re: Eminem, gangsta capitalist, or capitalist gangsta

>On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Peter K. wrote:
> > To some Democrats, arguing for Nader was like
> > giving them the middle finger.

That certainly was my intent! And to those deluded enough to think that electing Gore would "make a difference" in the political composition of the US Supreme Court (the REAL question, not the self-evidentially puerile truth that 'Supreme Court appointments make a difference' - yes if Marx, Engels, Lenin and Trotsky were appointed to the Supreme Court, uh, that would make a difference -sheesh), I extend _two_ middle fingers. Ach, narrow-minded american leftism!

-Brad Mayer