Nixon's the One

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:15:17 PST 2001

Everything Dennis says is true. And still, if we got someone today to do what Nixon did, it would be a major, major victory for the left. I don't, the equivalent today of what he did then; that would be a close approximation to the revolution; I just mean, to do the same things as he did then. This tells you something about where the Dems are at today. --jks