AFT to Distribute Tapes of GLSEN 'Fistgate' Scandal to Senators

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:54:23 PST 2001

Eleven years ago, I brought my daughter, then about 12 weeks, and unable to focus beyond about two feet, to the Mapplethorpe exhibit in Cincinnati, and they would not let her in. Pictures of baby genitalia thats he could not see would poison her baby mind. Of course she got wet while my wife was walking around the exhibit, so I had to treat the lobby to display of baby genitalia . . . . --jks