Nixon's the One

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:43:13 PST 2001

All these points are true, and they are true of any government. FDR once heard some people arguing for some program, probably a welfare program, I for get the details, and he told then; I agree with everything you say. No go out and make me do it. Nixon didn't agree with much that he was made to do alonmg these lines, but the point is, he did it. Meanwhile Clinton, who may have agreed with some of thats ort of thing, didn't. Nor would Gore have done. So the lesson is: put not your trust in Democrats. Dem or Repug, get out there and make them do it. --jks