worlds collide

christian11 at mindspring.com christian11 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 26 08:50:39 PST 2001

>but RATM's
>sound really kicks ass.

It used to kick ass. Nothing since "Bulls on Parade" has been much more than a bad Clash song with stupid, pedantic lyrics. We're the renegades of funk, oh yeah. If you have to say it, you're not it.

>Also, they are the only band in the history of "Saturday Night Live" >to be thrown out of the RCA Building *during* the live show. Seems >their burning of the flag did not go over with the show's crew, nor >with the host, Steve Forbes.

I'm glad they did that, but offending SF, Lorne Michaels, and NBC doesn't make them suck any less.

Christian