bush vs. unions

Nathan Newman nathan at newman.org
Wed Jan 3 07:02:49 PST 2001

Yep, of course we all know there is no difference between the candidate who "lost" who refused to cross picket lines even for a primary debate versus right-to-work Dubya. Can't wait to see Bush's nominee for chair of the NLRB.

-- Nathan Newman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:50 AM Subject: bush vs. unions

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:03:01 -0600 To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com From: "t. c. frank" <t-frank-3 at alumni.uchicago.edu> Subject: bush vs. unions

Hey folks:

I heard a curious rumor today: That Bush has forbade any union workers from working on his inauguration ceremonies in any way. People building the platforms, musicians, etc. Could this possibly be true?

And how about our new Sec'y of Labor? An honest-to-god Gannettoid!

Tom Frank