Ashcroft & Race

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 3 13:50:23 PST 2001

I think you were right earlier -- the Judge White example *is* a media vulgarization (nice word...). In most of the press releases and other documents put forward by groups opposing Ashcroft, I haven't seen it brought up once. So the question is, how do we get back "on message"? CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 5:26 PM Subject: RE: Ashcroft & Race